My 20 favourite things I posted this year. Didn't find as much new things this year, but was able to find a lot of old stuff in much better quality this year.
20. Aaron Woods
Love that they accidentally showed dick on Australian morning tv.
19. Une histoire de la nudite
Love these random nudist documentaries.
18. Stjärnorna på slottet
Had this for awhile, would be curious if there was more nudity from this show.
17. Matt Stone
Really wish I could find this short film which features several famous comedians going full frontal
16. Rove Live
Glad to find one of the Rove Live naked runs. Now to find the other
15. Kenny vs Spenny
Found in better quality. Finding the UK version is something I really need to find.
14. Thom Fitzgerald
A TV channel in Australia promoting their stuff with full frontal nudity? I'm all in.
13. Les trois hirondelles
Some hot DILFS in thi.
12. Totally Busted
Pity this was missing a lot of the eps with the best Steve-O nudity
11. Open House
I hate how this show seems to go out of it's way to avoid male nudity a lot of the time.
10. Sexcetera
The nudity gets worse throughout it's time on air, but their was some fun nudity here.
9. Adrián Serna & Jorge Santos
Would kill someone for the uncensored vid!
Finding Sin Cities S1 was something I've been looking years for, and whilst I was a little disappointed no good Grub frontal, at-least we got something.
6. 7 Lives Expoed
Known about 7 Lives Exposed for ages. Was fun going through all the eps, this time in good quality, and not shitty 240p
5. Conor Reilly
This was such a hot documentary. Loved it's premise
4. Virgin Island
Reality show contestants having to get naked to get over their fear of nudity... love this
3. Naked And Afraid Spain
The Spanish know how to make this format, uncensored!
2. Eurotrash
Known about this show for ages and thought it would exist in shitty quality for ages. Now we have all the nudity moments in the best quality possible.
1. Big Brother AU
The best ever nudity in Australian tv, now in the best quality possible. We really had it so good back then.








































































No comments:
Post a Comment